Here are the step by step directions on how to upload videos directly from YouTube into Loup! Once there, they will be available across your website!
Uploading from YouTube
- From your Youtube page, copy and past the url of the video you want to upload:
- Login to your Loup.ai dashboard
- From the home screen, navigate to the Video section of the Left hand navigation and click on Videos > Videos and click the ‘New Video’ button then ‘Import from YouTube’ option:
- In the Import from YouTube field, paste the url you copied from YouTube and click 'Import':
- You will see that your title, description and cover image get pulled in as well as the video!
- Make sure to make any updates you would like - change the cover image or update the landscape vs portrait orientation under 'Video Options'.
- Click on 'Visibility' and make any changes needed there
- Add your featured items to the video
This YouTube upload method also applies to YouTube Shorts.