What Analytics Does Social Chat Provide?
Social Chat provides users with a range of first party analytics collected from live events. Analytics are provided on a company wide level as well as for each specific live event. Company wide analytics refers to data collected from all live events, while stream specific analytics refers to data collected from a singular live event. For more information on the metrics we provide and their definitions, check out our metrics guide.
1. In the left sidebar, navigate to Company Dashboard.
2. You will be directed to your Company Dashboard, which presents data aggregated from all live events associated with your Social Chat account.
Stream Specific Analytics
1. In the left sidebar, navigate to Events > Manage Events.
2. In the event management interface, click on Completed.
3. Click on the event of interest.
4. On the event summary page, click View Analytics.
5. You will be directed to the analytics dashboard specifically associated with the event of interest.